Our Little Ol' Family

Our Little Ol' Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Morning

I've been busy with editing the past couple of days.  I had a fun photo shoot Sunday afternoon, then have two more this coming weekend, so I'm trying to get all of my editing done from the first one.  It's chilly here today, but is supposed to be sunny and in the 60's this weekend!  Woo-hoo!

Miss Nat went back to college yesterday.  It was quite an ordeal to figure out how to get her from the airport back to the dorm, as her ride canceled on her.  A friend of ours from SBU was gracious enough to pick her up and drive her part way for us, and his son who also attends Baylor met them and drove her the rest of the way.  If they hadn't stepped up, I was going to have to drive her down and then come back home.  UGH...24 hours of driving.  That used to be no big deal to me, but I don't have near the stamina I used to have.  We had a nice visit with her at home on Thanksgiving.  On Saturday, she went to lunch with some of her high school friends.  I enjoyed getting to catch up with the other college kids, too!
Charleen, Natalie, Travis, and Leah home for Thanksgiving Break!
Miss Lindsey recently got a job working at Old Navy at the mall! She has only worked two days so far, but thinks she's really going to like it. Here she is headed to her first day of work!

Here are some various pics from the kids' cell phone cameras...
Todd and Lindsey

Mommy and Lindsey before the Volleyball Banquet, where Lindsey got her Varsity Letter, an award for Best Passer/Defense, and an award for All-Conference Honorable Mention!
For Tyler's birthday, Tabitha got Tyler tickets to the Chiefs game.  They went this past Sunday.  I thought this picture was so cute of both of them!
Time to get back to editing!  Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment