Our Little Ol' Family

Our Little Ol' Family

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve...Eve!

Here is our Christmas card for 2012! We had part of them made as magnets this year, so that friends and family could enjoy them on their refrigerator all year.  (I love magnets, and never have enough!)  BTW, Larissa's hair is back to brown now, but it made a nice spot of color in our pictures when she had it!  I also had some other plain cards made that didn't require extra postage, just so we could keep in touch with our non-cyber friends.
Our friends came for a visit, and we went to Todd's work to have lunch with him in their cafeteria.
Our kids love the cafeteria at Daddy's work.  So many good choices offered!
I have a couple of silly Christmas cartoons to share. They are 'my kind' of goofy humor.

I'll write more later.  I have a headache this evening, and think I may just head to bed right now!

2 comments:

  1. Headaches must be in the air. I have ad one for 24 hours straight. It stinks. Love your picture card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magnet idea!!!!! Grandparents eat that up, I bet! :)
    Merry Christmas, Janet!!! I am so thankful that we have found each other in cyberland again!!!!

    ReplyDelete