Our Little Ol' Family

Our Little Ol' Family

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Night Stuff

Miss Natalie made the paper for making the Dean's List her first semester in college! Woo-hoo!

Kylie has volleyball try-outs tomorrow morning. She's so excited! This is her first time being old enough to play on a league, but she's been practicing with Lindsey for years.

Speaking of daughters, we have a pre-pubescent one who is sooooo stinkin' emotional lately. It's either tears or anger...no in-between. I remember this with the other girls, too, but this wears me out! So much emotion and you never know what's going to set it off. Oh, the joy of hormones!

I saw my regular dr for an appt today and told her what started last Sunday evening with my lower left side pain. I know it's the same thing going on with that ovary that I had happen with the other ovary last year. I'm scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound on Monday, but don't get to see my gynecologist until the 19th. I'm having to take oodles of Advil to handle the pain, so please pray that it will help keep it under control and that I won't have to miss work. When it hurts at its worse, it feels like labor pain. Oh my word...it HURTS! I appreciate your prayers! Good news was that my cholesterol was wonderful and well within the limits my dr hoped to see.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. good grief- I'm sorry you have to wait until the 19th.... it stinks to be in pain.

    Way to go Ms. Nat!

    ReplyDelete