Our Little Ol' Family

Our Little Ol' Family

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy April! Come on, Spring!

Our snow has finally all melted, other than some of the big piles on parking lots. Hooray! We are ready for spring! It was 28* this morning, though, so warm days appear to be on the horizon, but not here yet! Since I've not updated for a while, this will be a pictorial update to get you all caught up!

Here's Miss Lindsey (#14) in their first soccer game, before Snowmageddon #3.
Last week, the kids had Spring Break.  One day Kylie and I went down to Crown Center for some fun.  We ate at Fritz's Restaurant, which was yummy and fun!
While we were there, we ran into my friend, Amy, and her family, who live in Columbia, but were in town for vacation.  What are the chances that we'd be there at the exact same time?? I had posted the above picture on Facebook, and Amy's sister, who was on vacation in Hawaii, saw it and knew Amy and crew were there.  She texted Amy, who then came to find me!  How neat is that??
We also went to the Crayola Store.  Cool place!
On Easter, we went to my mom and step-dad's.  Here are Adonica and Steven.
We brought my brother, Steven, some of his favorite Hazelnut coffee. He seems pleased!  :)
Kylie took a picture of Daddy!
Kylie also took a picture of me with my mom and Steven.  Aww, I love this picture!
Kylie and I colored Easter eggs.  Here's one we decorated for Natalie.
At Kylie's first volleyball game, she had tons of people there to watch her.  Here's a student teacher from her school.
This is her Art teacher.
Here she is with her teacher's oldest daughter.
Here she is with her teacher and her teacher's daughter.
Kylie and her best friend Morgan are on the same team!  They both did a great job!
Kylie and her buddy, Mattie!
Mattie's cute little sister, Amelia!
Kylie and Morgan with Kelly...
Cookie and Kylie...
Kylie with the Collins family...
One day Lindsey, Kylie, and I went to the thrift store.  Lindsey found some cute boots for $4.
We made Easter Rice Crispy Treats.
Here I am with my new sunglasses and necklace I got with a gift card from Maralyn and Nabil!
Leah came for a visit and went shopping with me!
Kylie and Leah...
We went to lunch with Cookie and Kelly the day before Easter!
On the first day of Spring Break, we had 8" of snow on the ground again!  Kylie and Rue enjoyed some snuggle time inside where it was warm and dry!
Here are some of the big ol' snowflakes from that snowstorm. 
Here is Miss Lindsey (in white) at another one of her soccer games, after the snow finally melted.
Also, during this time, Lindsey had a cello solo at Districts and received a II rating, which is so awesome for her first solo!  Yay!

Gotta scoot and get Lindsey to her soccer game.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy, hope you are recovered enough to be doing all of that stuff!

    We miss Crown Center- such a fun place. And the train restaurant was so special!

    ReplyDelete